[IP] Re: Endo for San Diego, Ca area

I attended a workshop hosted by John Walsh in July at the Diabetes 1-2-3
conference in Pasadena. I believe he introduced himself as a CDE that has
lots of experience working with adolescents.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 9/18/02 11:00:46 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< > Let's see - there's a doc in San Diego named Walsh.  He wrote a book
> something to do with insulin pumps.

I didn't think he was a doc (maybe a PA or NP, though?) . . . Do you know
what group he's a part of?  Also, as much as I love that book(STILL refer to
it regularly) , I don't get the sense that he's followed adolescents much --
and dealing with their hormones (and their emotional needs relative to
diabetes) really requires someone who's got experience with them.

Pumpmama to Katie >>