Re: [IP] comments about the OTHER pumps (was Paradigm problems - NOT!)

I think You summed it up pretty good.
This is the best comparison list of the good and bad points of the Paradigm.

I have a Paradigm and absolutely love it.
I don't regret choosing it one bit.
It's the perfect pump - for me.

But I realize it is not the end all and has it's limitations.

I would like to copy your list and refer to it when I hear someone asking if they should get the Paradigm.

Thank You
John and his always present Paradigm