[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #627

Congratulations Liz! I hadn't heard that the Paradigm was available in
Canada yet. Has anyone in Canada heard about the free upgrade to the
Paradigm? My rep said that as soon as the Paradigm was available I would
be able to get the upgrade so I'm wondering how soon that will be. Who
was your rep Liz?
Sara M

>after a bit of confusion earlier this week, my pump is on the way!

>the paradigm is now available in canada, so i was given the choice to
start >with the 508 and upgrade, or just go to the paradigm. i figured i
may as >well just go to the paradigm, it's the same price anyway (of
course, after >oct.1 it goes to $5900can - right now they're both being
offered for >$5700can). > >it should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!! > >i'm so
excited. even my parents are excited, since they know how much this
>should help me get good control of the dm. > >eek! > >liz - in ottawa,
wondering how she's going to be able to concentrate on >classes today. >-