RE: [IP] Re: diabetic tattoo

Does anyone know the website for the tattoo...I'd be interested in getting
one...not that I don't love me bracelet.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 8:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: diabetic tattoo

> When I first read about a tattoo, I thought "Cool, with a tattoo one
> wouldn't
> have to wear an I.D. bracelet!"  Just have the tattoo on the writst with
> the
> medic alert symbol!  Oh well, call me weird.  My husband won't let me do
it

> as he is afraid of infection but I thought it was a cool idea.

We used to jokingly tell Zachary that if he didn't wear his bracelet,  we'd
have to get him a tattoo on his wrist of the diabetic symbol.    We were
of course just joking and his Endo thought it was funny.

Someone on this list does have that tattoo though.  They posted about
it and a website that showed it.

Sincerely,

Fenton, MO