Re: [IP] A1CNow Test

A1c Now is made by Metrika. :) Did you mean to say A1c
at Home instead? The Metrika/A1c Now requires an rx
(but this will be changing soon from what I've heard)
and gives results in 8mins. The others don't require an
rx but have to be sent in (we just did one a couple of
weeks ago, in fact.)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Lyndy said:
>From the research I did before our move (the details
are a bit fuzzy now),
the Metrika home a1c test is as reliable as a lab
test.  The main difference
between it and the A1c Now test is that with the
Metrika test you collect the
sample at home and send it in to them to analyze and
they send the results
back to you -- whereas with the a1c Now test you
collect the sample and run
the test yourself and get results in something like 8
minutes (it's very
slick -- but as I said in my previous post, the
"acceptable" variance on the
a1c test was to great to make it useful IMO)