RE: [IP] Logbook DM coming soon!

I can't wait to get my hands on this! I've used Diabetes Pilot buy found it
too cumbersome and too scattered. I like the idea of being able to enter all
relevant information and have calculations performed all on a single screen.

Does your program allow for multiple I:CHO ratios? I have one for breakfast,
one for lunch/dinner, and one for bedtime snack. I would also caution
against feature creep; too many features can make software just too
inconvenient to use, unless they are tucked away so as not to clutter up the
main work area.

Will this be shareware?

Thanks. I'm watching for the release.

Keith G.