Re: [IP] Re: good low fat ice cream

Also we recently discovered the Philly Swirls popsicles.  We got them at
Costco.  These are delicious, they are actually non-dairy but you would never
know it, they are  fat free, cholesterol free, have flavors like
Razzledazzle, Banana Split (YUMMY), Rainbow, Orange Dream (GREAT!) Cotton
Candy (close your eyes and you are at the local fair eating real stuff) and
Phudgebar.  They are either 11 or 13 carbs per bar, and Josh and I can't get
enough of them...especially Cotton Candy!  And for those dieting or on Weight
Watchers each bar is only 1 POINT.
Eat and enjoy!

mom to Joshua....who always gets more Cotton Candys than me!!!!!!!