Re: [IP] Endo for San Diego, CA area?

In a message dated 9/18/2002 5:33:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Let's see - there's a doc in San Diego named Walsh.  He wrote a book having
> something to do with insulin pumps.

I didn't think he was a doc (maybe a PA or NP, though?) . . . Do you know
what group he's a part of?  Also, as much as I love that book(STILL refer to
it regularly) , I don't get the sense that he's followed adolescents much --
and dealing with their hormones (and their emotional needs relative to
diabetes) really requires someone who's got experience with them.

Pumpmama to Katie