[IP] my pump is coming!!!

after a bit of confusion earlier this week, my pump is on the way!
the paradigm is now available in canada, so i was given the choice to start
with the 508 and upgrade, or just go to the paradigm.  i figured i may as
well just go to the paradigm, it's the same price anyway (of course, after
oct.1 it goes to $5900can - right now they're both being offered for
$5700can).

it should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited.  even my parents are excited, since they know how much this
should help me get good control of the dm.

eek!

liz - in ottawa, wondering how she's going to be able to concentrate on
classes today.