[IP] my pump is coming!!!

after a bit of confusion earlier this week, my pump is on the way!
the paradigm is now available in canada, so i was given the choice to start
with the 508 and upgrade, or just go to the paradigm.  i figured i may as
well just go to the paradigm, it's the same price anyway (of course, after
oct.1 it goes to $5900can - right now they're both being offered for

it should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited.  even my parents are excited, since they know how much this
should help me get good control of the dm.

liz - in ottawa, wondering how she's going to be able to concentrate on
classes today.