RE: [IP] (no subject)

Thanks.  Is it necessary to have the hand held visor along with the tracker?

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Enochs [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 5:53 PM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] (no subject)

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:00:18 -0400
From: "Santos, Elizabeth" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Free-Style Tracker

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or purchased the FreeStyle
Tracker.  It looks like a palm pilot but is for diabetics.

Elizabeth,
  I already had a Handspring Visor, so I just purchased the module to
check my blood sugar. I LOVE IT!!!!!! No more having to pull a small
notebook out to record my readings.

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed in 1971
Pumping since 1996