RE: [IP] FW: NNF - Low-Carb Diet Bad for Bones and Kidneys

Wayne [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> This is so typical of the pseudo nutritional science that gets
> promulgated. Guesses about long term effects based on no data.

How do you know the research that was referred to (without citation) is
either from "pseudo nutritional science" or guesses based on no data?
Without a citation, it may indeed be bogus, but it seems to me that an open
mind will wait to read the papers before making such a judgment.  FWIW, I'm
trying to track it down and will forward citations when I get them.

Jim Handsfield