Re: [IP] allergy to adhesives

I had an allergy to the antimicrobial on the sofsets by MM, first one I used
during saline run left welts that lasted a week.  I switched to the
sil/tenders/comforts and have had no problem with the adhesive on them.  If
you are allergic to all the adhesives, you might want to try putting a
tegaderm down first then inserting the sets through that-that  way you would
have an actual barrier between the set adhesive and your skin.

aka Mouse