Re: [IP] Animas vs. Minimed

>Our insurance gave us such a hard time about getting an Animas pump, and
>although Animas seemed to bend over backwards for us to help us out, and
>it ordered, approved and shipped!  I wish I had gone with Paradigm from the
>start...........what a wasted six weeks we have had.....
>mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00
>wife of Shaun

This is your decision, and I criticize only the way your insurance
company seems to have practically forced you to choose a particular
pump, regardless of the worth of others on the market.

That's something that would make me ignite, i.e. someone telling me I
can't have what I want and know is good, just because they said so.

PS I'm one of those people who has a LOT to say whenever the price of
drugs comes up! I spend much less than many people on drugs, but the
nerve of those crooks!!!

email @ redacted
A cat is a cat and that is that-