Re: [IP] Frustrated with BG--too many factors!

On 9/18/02 12:57 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I think you might benefit from the LC-D list tutorials on how to use insulin.
> They are pretty detailed and take into account all the factors that you
> mention and then some.
>
> LC-D stands for Low Carb Diabetes- I don't have the address handy, but you
> can find it.  It is not about Low Carb, though; that is just the original
> list name.
>
> Marion

The page for "Joining" the list is here:

    http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=lowcarb-list&A=1

This List is NOT associated with Insulin-Pumpers.org so do NOT expect it to
be run the same as the Lists here.  Frankly, I found it a bit frustrating
dealing with a moderated list such as this.    YMMV

George