RE: [IP] Switching to Novolog..A Question?

I too had high b.g. 2 hrs after I ate with Novalog and then crashed 5 hrs
after taking a bolus.

I started playing around with the insulin to carb ratio for different meals
and also found that when I eat foods with high fiber I need less insulin.

My breakfast when eating high fiber is a 1/18 and when I eat regular foods
is a 1/15.

Lunch is 1/15

Dinner is 1/13

Snacks (depending on the glucose factors) is 1/13 or 1/15

Try playing with your numbers. You will see what works best for you but I
know I stopped crashing and this works well for me now.

Good luck.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00