Re: [IP] Re: diabetic tattoo

> When I first read about a tattoo, I thought "Cool, with a tattoo one
> wouldn't
> have to wear an I.D. bracelet!"  Just have the tattoo on the writst with
> the
> medic alert symbol!  Oh well, call me weird.  My husband won't let me do it
> as he is afraid of infection but I thought it was a cool idea.

We used to jokingly tell Zachary that if he didn't wear his bracelet,  we'd
have to get him a tattoo on his wrist of the diabetic symbol.    We were
of course just joking and his Endo thought it was funny.

Someone on this list does have that tattoo though.  They posted about
it and a website that showed it.

Fenton, MO