[IP] Diabetes Interview - places to wear pump

In looking at the picture of the pump in her bra.  It is obvious that Jan
Chail is well endowed (maybe she can share a little with me?) and as she
states "Depending on how "well-endowed" you are"  Looks like you need to be a
C cup to be able to hide the pump.

I bought a pair of the tennis panties with the pockets in them at Sports
Authority, they were a little pricey but worth it.