Re: [IP] Endo for San Diego, CA area?

I think I probably wrote the comments about Louie Linarelli. We have
been seeing him since Jenny was dx'd in 1999. Jenny is now nearly 14 and
about as adolescent and you can get. He travels to satellite offices in
several areas of the county which is very convenient for us. Dr.
Linarelli and his staff are very knowledgable and supportive of insulin

Welcome to San Diego County. We're in Escondido.