Re: [IP] Frustrated with BG--too many factors!

HI this is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  I know what you mean.  It took us forever
to finally figure things out for Josh.  The one thing we were not doing was
being aggressive with his bolusing.  Then I figured it out so Josh actually
has 4 different bolus ratios based on his activity level and whether he is at
school or not.  It was these factors that made a huge difference in how good
his PP BGs end up.  The only time we have to figure out a caluculations for
bolusing is with Mac N Cheese and pizza.  Those two really kill him, well
especially mac n cheese.  But we are getting better.

Josh has been pumping for 2.5 years now and we have only figured all of this
out, thorugh trial and error, this past 9-10 months!!  It takes time for most
poeple to figure everything out.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua