Re: [IP] I'm quickly getting to hate my Paradigm

Judi, This is so shocking to me.  I have had nothing
but the absolute best from MM.  I do not doubt your
problems, but am confused as to why they are happening
and what MM will do about them.  Anytime, which is
very rarely, that I have called them I have had just
wonderful help and service.  I want to see you happy
with your pump because they are so great.  What can I
do to help you?  C.