[IP] Re: 508 Supplies

>>>I have a lot of supplies for the MiniMed 508 leftover after the exchange
for the new Paradigm.  I would like to give the supplies to someone in need,
preferably someone who does not have insurance.<snip> I think that these
supplies also work with the Disetronic pump.>>>

The infusion sets will fit any of the standard Luer Lock reservoirs - not
Dana (reserve Luer Lock) or Paradigm. The reservoirs will fit any of the 50X
series MiniMed pumps. (~_^)

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary