[IP] Animas vs. Minimed

Our insurance gave us such a hard time about getting an Animas pump, and
although Animas seemed to bend over backwards for us to help us out, and
really tried to stay in contact with us throughout the whole process, I truly
regret the six weeks I spent waiting.  In the end we went with a Paradigm and
it just arrived today and it only took us a week from start to finish to get
it ordered, approved and shipped!  I wish I had gone with Paradigm from the
start...........what a wasted six weeks we have had.....
mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00
wife of Shaun