[IP] FreeStyle Tracker

I think the Tracker looks pretty neat (and I already LOVE my FS meter), but
when you look at the demos at the website, it looks like the charts are set
up so you have to have "breakfast," "lunch," "dinner," and "bedtime" across
the top - I was wondering if it's possible to change the top line to just
times since I don't really eat b, l, and d.  It would bum me out to have to
work around that...  Does anyone know about this?  Also, someone said that
they enter in all their boluses, do those all go into this same chart that
I'm talking about (maybe the "demo" person just has a neater life than I

Thanks in advance!