Re: [IP] I'm quickly getting to hate my Paradigm

I am getting "no power" alarms every few days.  I have attempted to
contact the help line at MM but so far have received no help.  One time, I
was put on hold for 40 minutes.   Another time, I pushed the button to
leave a message after holding for 25 minutes -- that promptly cut me off.
The first time I was told to continue to report in if the problems
persisted.  I am changing out the batteries at a minimum of weekly. My
pump trainer, who was also the district rep, has quit the company, so
there is no local person I can contact.  I am so disqusted with this
company I don't know what to do. The only reason I made the switch from
the 508 was because I had so many problems with that pump (four pumps in
three months) that my pump traininer told me to make the switch (before
he quit) as this pump should be better and not have these problems.  I
just wish that I was closer to having my time be up so that I could get
a different brand of pump. Obviously this company has really gone down
since the Medtronic buyout/takeover, whatever.  I am at my wits end and
am seriously thinking of going back to shots with the help I've gotten
from MM on this problem.

Thanks for letting me whine.  Maybe things will look better tomorrow.

Judi in MI