[IP] animas pump batteries

In a message dated 9/17/02 Linda Z writes:

Last night, I got a low battery alarm with that one after 16 days of battery
use (energizer batteries from Animas).  Though the low battery screen with
the "confirm" button did not respond to the push (the screen, as usual,
blank very quickly but looking backlit), the alarm stopped on its own just
I sat down to change after locating the new batteries (maybe 3 minutes
later?).  I did not change the batteries, and the pump still has power, and
have seen (or heard <gr.>) no more warnings.  Has this happened to anyone
else?  There is no record of the alarm in "alarm history".

There would not be anything in "alarm history" for a low battery warning;
because it was a "warning" and not an "alarm".  It took me a while to figure
out the difference when checking history - but the only alarm codes that
show are true alarms - replace battery; empty cartridge, occlusion, etc.
Things such as "low" battery and "low" cartridge don't trigger the alarm -
just the warning.