Re: [IP] RE:Researching Insulin Pumps

I have had three different MiniMed Pumps (506, 507, Paradigm) and I really
like MiniMed. It is all based on your needs and prefrences. I have never had
a problem with customer serice with MiniMed in the ten years I have used
them. They have shipped out loaners quickly whenever I had a problem (at the
time I was 11 years old). The best thing to do is to try ALL of the pumps.

Good Luck!

Adriana  dx'd age 7 1988