[IP] allergy to adhesives

Does anyone have an allergy to the adhesives on the infusion sets?  I need
to know if there is a good product to prevent rashes.  I went on the trial
run a week and a half ago and still have the shapes of the tape on my
belly(no swelling).  It is mild and is starting to fade.  It started off red
and turn almost a brown, like a tanned circle!  I have allergies to bandaids
and it turns bright red and swells up in the shape of the bandaids but this
wasn't as bad.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)