[IP] 508 Supplies

I have a lot of supplies for the MiniMed 508 leftover after the exchange for
the new Paradigm.  I would like to give the supplies to someone in need,
preferably someone who does not have insurance.

Here is what I have:

8  Sof-set Ultimate Infusion set 42 in.
11 Sof-set Ultimate Infusion set 24 in.
5  Silhouette Infusion set 43 in.
8  Quick-set Infusion set 43 in. 6mm cannula
6  Quick-set Infusion set 23 in. 9mm cannula
11 3.0 ml Reservoir (MMT-103)

I think that these supplies also work with the Disetronic pump.

Contact me at email @ redacted if you would like all or part of
these supplies.

I also have the leather case leftover if anyone needs a used one.

We can work out shipping costs later.