[IP] Re: veterans question

> > On 9/13/02 8:53 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> > Hi you great veterans of diabetes,
> > I was just wondering about 2 questions
> > 1.  What was the best thing your parents did for you?
> > 2. What was the worst thing your parents did to/for you?

1.  My mom learned everything she could that was available about diabetes
back then.  She was great, in fact, I was never even hospitalized after
diagnosis since after taking care of my sister for a year prior, she had
become somewhat of an expert.  She also gave us the freedom to be ourselves
and "try our wings" when we got older.

2.  Nothing, my parents were then and always have been great.

dx 1963, pump 2000