[IP] A1CNow Test

Did my first at home A1C test this morning with the A1CNow kit.  Followed
the directions and about 10 minutes from start to finish, I had the result.
It wasn't difficult, just stash the kits in the refrigerator and take one
out the night before (it has to have at least one hour to come to room
temp).  The directions were well written out and easy to understand.

I also had blood drawn for labs at UCLA (where my Dr.s and labs are) this
morning so I'll try to remember to let everyone know how the two compare,
results wise.

IMHO if the results are in the same ballpark, this could be another tool to
help in self-monitoring, BIG TIME.

and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss