[IP] RE:Researching Insulin Pumps

Hi Everyone
Thanks for your words of welcome and wisdom.  It is great to find a group to
share with regarding insulin pumps.  We are going to do the saline trial
with Animas.  I have spoken to Medtronic (Minimed) and Disetronic.  I have
received info from all of them.  I got the book "Pumping Insulin"  and have
done a lot of research on the pumps.  I was leaning toward Medtronic's
Paradigm or Animas because I want a pump that is water tight.  Animas was
the only one that has called me back to see what we have decided and offered
to let us try a pump for a few days.  What is everyone's opinions on these
two pumps?  It is for my son who is 8 years old.

Carolyn, mom of Jeremy, 8yr (dx'd 5/2000)