From: Karen Enochs [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 12:01 PM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] Free-Style Tracker

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:18:57 -0400
From: "Rodriguez, Tavia" <email @ redacted>

Funny, but I just found out about this too!  I went to the website and
saw
the little demo, then came immediately here to see if it was ever in
discussion Subject lines...I didn't see it.
Anyone out there have any info on the little thing??
It looks VERY cool!

Tavia,
  It is very cool! It automatically stores my BG readings with the day
and the time. I input my carbs and my boluses and correction boluses. I
then get pie charts, line graphs and bar graphs to show me how I am
doing. I also download the info to my computer and e-mail all of it to
my doctor so that she can see how I am doing. It allows not only me but
also my doctor to keep a better handle on how I am doing and if any
changes need to be made to my basel rates, etc. I highly recommend
it!!!!!!

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed in 1971
Pumping since 1996