Re: [IP] Paradigm problems - NOT

I too am very happy with my Paradigm.  I've been pumping for only 2 weeks and
wouldn't consider going back to shots anytime soon!  I love the freedom, as do
my hubby and kids! ;-)

ps - I'm pretty new to the list and don't know all of the abbreviations.. what
does YMMV mean?

-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)
So far, I haven't had any problems w/my Paradigm, either.  I've very, very,
very happy with it.  I think, just like every thing else, YMMV!!!!!
So, if you're happy and you know it, just enjoy it....don't sweat it!
Tavia Rodriguez