[IP] Re: No Subject

    Does this mean that when i see 1 unit remaining in my paradigm there are
another 11 units actually there?

When I Prime with 2.8 units, I show 160 units remaining.
Where's the rest of the 176 or so Units?
I asked the Minimed Reps about this in one of the chats & I was told that
the difference is a reserve amount used as a safety measure.
"You should never run out of Insulin"
I've occasionally dipped into this amount (The Units Remaining: --U)
I figure on 10 Units
but try not to use more than about 5 units.

Good Luck,
John & his beautiful Paradigm