RE: [IP] Free-Style Tracker

Did you have to purchase it or insurance paid for it?  Is it worth the
price?  Also did you purchase it thru the website?  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Artorius Rex [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 12:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Free-Style Tracker

Yup, I use mine everyday.   I don't use all it's features, but the glucose
logging is excellent.  It will store 2500 readings and graph the results on
your Handspring Visor PDA.   Very handy and cuts down on the amount of
equipment I have to carry around.

-Brentm

--- "Santos, Elizabeth" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or purchased the FreeStyle
> Tracker.  It looks like a palm pilot but is for diabetics.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com