[IP] Paradigm (long)

When I made my comment about being one of the few and the proud to be on the
paradigm I never intended to start this negativity going back and forth.
Everyone will have their own opinion for why they got a specific pump. I just
 wanted people who joined this list to find out what others think of pumps
before they decided which one they wanted to get that there are people who
love the paradigm. Every pump has its problems.

One comment that upset me: "always wondered how many Paradigms there would be
in use had they not basically given them away"
 I thought long and hard for 2 years about whether or not I wanted to go back
on the pump. I looked into every pump and talked a lot with my mom about what
she had heard about the various pumps and I felt that the paradigm best
suited my lifestyle and my needs. I don't know what I would do without the
remote. Over $8,000 has been spent on three different pumps for me in the
past 10 years. I wouldnt spend that kind of money unless I knew what I
wanted.  What works for me may not work for anyone else.

 YMMV, as with everything else involved with Diabetes.  I don't hear any
comments like the one above about other pumps. I am thrilled to hear about
the problems people have with their paradigms because i have learned so much.
I don't want people to stop that either. Just be respectful.

Thank you for letting me vent, once again,