Re: [IP] Paradigm problems

In a message dated 9/17/02 12:34:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .
>      It is good also when one person states an experience and another
> person
> had an opposite experience, but both experiences should be shared with
> sincerity without any hostility to the other person who had an opposite
> experience.

Agreed....we've had Volvos since 1979 with excellent results, yet if you
asked our opinion, guaranteed it would deviate significantly from our
neighbor whose one purchase was fraught with every imaginable and
unimaginable problem known to car mechanics!!..once again, YMMV...sharing
experiences in cyberspace enables us all to learn from each other, even if
it's learning how fortunate we are NOT to have yet encountered certain
scenarios with pumps, with site problems, with meter variations, etc.!!
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)