Re: [IP] "Pizza effect", etc.

Interesting note.  I have the same reaction to pizza when I lower my standards
and have commercially produced pizzas.   If I make the pizza myself at home, I
don't get this same reaction (higher blood sugars later).

I get the same delayed reaction when I eat larger hamburgers (> 1/4lb).   Maybe
lots of fat saturated proteins (cheese & meat) are responsible for the

--- Ryan Bruner <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Anyhow, I thought I'd share this information for those who also have
> been misled to believe that simply eating a meal with high fat content
> will do this.  Amount of fat doesn't matter. :-)  I was glad to read
> this and find out that my logic wasn't wrong.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines