[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #621

After reading the comments of those how have American Family Insurance re pumps, I called my AF agent.  He said no, you don't have to insure it by extra schedule like jewlery, it was covered by the regular homeowners policy; however, if I wanted to it would by $1.10 per hundred.  When I told him what it cost, he said I might "really want to" cover it by separage rider. It seems we are getting mixed messages from them.