[IP] Free-Style Tracker

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or purchased the FreeStyle
Tracker.  It looks like a palm pilot but is for diabetics.

Managing diabetes requires decision-making based on many things: your
glucose levels, diabetes medication, meals, activity, and overall state of
health. With the FreeStyle Tracker Diabetes Management System, not only can
you test your glucose but also you can record, store and analyze all of your
information with one convenient and timesaving tool .
Its seems to be very interesting.  I do not know if insurance covers.  Visit
www.freestyletracker.com <http://www.freestyletracker.com/> .  Please let me
know your opinions.  I was thinking of getting one for my daughter.

the system manager.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image002.gif]