[IP] paradigm problems-power, battery, etc.

<<I'd love to have a setting which uses vibrate for truly bad alarms: no
delivery or no power - and uses beeps otherwise>>

A few weeks ago I had my paradigm in a thigh thing on my lower leg....I was at a restaurant when I got a "no delivery" alarm.  Obviously, I couldn't hear the beeping to alert me, but then it started vibrating.  At first I didn't know what it was because I was unaware that it would vibrate after beeping.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines