Re: [IP] Paradigm problems - NOT!

In a message dated 9/17/02 8:36:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So please, Beverly, just calm down. Let's not start another war. The Animas
> is a GREAT pump for some people. You happen to be one among the few Amimas
> pumpers on this list - whom I'm sure all love their Animas just as much as
> you - who do a great sales job for your pump every opportunity you get. But
> let's face it, Animas is trailing the pack in terms of market share.
> There's
> nothing wrong with that; in fact, I almost choose the R1000 because of that
> reason - I like the underdog. That's why I chose that relatively benign
> wording. In the end, I chose the Paradigm instead simply because I liked it
> better and thought it was easier to use.

I am calm, Keith.....just don't like name calling....and you might be very
suprised how many Animas users are on the list and never updated....actually
the Paradigm and Coamo (an another I can't think of)are the *new*
kids....always wondered how many Paradigms there would be in use had they not
basically given them away....seems like the proprietary supplies might have
stopped a few folks....btw. in the future if you wish to direct an e-mail
directly to me, please do so off list as I am sure most are not interested in
your personal remarks to me......
now ten!