[IP] Paradigm problems

I posted my problems with my Paradigm.  I waited until I had been through
three pumps before posting my experience.  This list is supposed to be about
sharing information and support, it was with that in mind that I shared.  I
personally was relieved to know that there had been similar problems and that
I wasn't losing my mind.  I don't understand why its seems that whatever the
subject, someone needs turn it into something that its not.  I'm disappointed.
In the future I'll keep my experiences to myself.

Jan Clinthorne