Re: [IP] Paradigm problems - NOT!

In a message dated 9/17/02 7:07:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Unlike
> complainers, or underdogs who are still trying to get a leg up, I think

I am so glad you like your pump.....but I don't think name calling is
appropriate....this is a support group where ALL should be able to speak
about problems and concerns and choose whichever pump they want without
negative comment about their position......have a great day!
now ten!