[IP] Re Abbott Labs 'Sof.Tact

Does anyone have any comments on the Abbott Labs Sof.Tact Blood Sugar
After 46 years using Insulin with the last three and a half years using the
MiniMed 507 pump my fingers are almost useless. Thankfully no pain but often
have to try several times before I get sufficient blood for test.
Is the Sof.Tact as good as they claim?  Is it worth it's high cost?
It doesn't look as if the 30 days free trial is available in Australia.
Any advice and/or comments would be welcome.
Alan Reed.