No Subject

Gloria Thompson <email @ redacted> writes:

>My name is Gloria and I have had type 1 diabetes for the past 30 yrs. I
>have recently started on the Minimed Paradigm insulin pump and for the
>first time since i was dx'd when i was 4 yrs. old, I have had a normal
>A1c of.......6.1!!!!!!! I never had an A1c in the single digits except
>during my pregnancy in '93 and I was 7.5.

Welcome to the list, Gloria!  Glad you found us!  Don't forget to
check out the nightly chats!

Steve Pearl
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"