Re: [IP] Animas battery life

We started pumping on August 1st with our Animas and so far the batteries
are still going strong.. now mind you we've had the pump in our possession
sometime in July.. and Heather started on saline for almost 2 weeks..
stopped for a week due to camp and then pumped saline again til the first of
August.. We've got the batteries and o ring on her at all times waiting for
the batteries to give out lol.. Take care Rochelle mom to Heather dxd
11/2/01 pumping with Animas 8/1/02