[IP] Animas battery life

No, there is more than one person out there with an Animas pump who waits for
the "low battery alarm".  I have always waited for the alarm - I figure why
waste good batteries.  I have fairly low basal rates and my batteries have
always lasted 3 months - give or take a week either direction.  I have had my
pump almost two years.  The actual "low battery alarm" is not that loud that
it would cause a problem in public unless you don't take care of the alarm
which will start to siren after a couple minutes.  If you "confirm" the low
battery alarm  it immediately ceases and there is plenty of time to change the