[IP] Diabetic tatoo

 It's funny how everyone seems to think that this diabetic tatoo is
somehow going to brand them. I really don't think the tatoo is going to
state "DIABETIC" in 3" letters across an arm or anywhere else. It is
probably some very small patch that will not be seen unless the person
wants it to be. If the tatoo is placed is a hidden area such as the hip
I would jump to have one. No more finger pricks. Put me on the list!!

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
DX'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996