[IP] Of Puppies and Tubing

I have slammed my tubing in the door of my truck and it only crimped but kept on pushing insulin through - but when my little brown fluff ball was laying on my chest her little puppy razor teeth were more than the tubing could take.

She was happily chewing, I look up and oops - the tubing is now in 2 pieces. So I went and opened a new set, primed and reconnected - such fun.

Theas conquest list: 1 50 ft phone cord, a feather pillow, hubby's backpack & notebook(minor damage), and 1 infusion set. Oh isn't having a baby in the house fun!

Linda & Dax